Perspectives on Education and Family
What Are YOU Choosing To Believe?
Click on the links below to download each PDF:
- If God built a school, what would it look like?
- Ten myths parents believe about Christian education
- Why Christian education?
- Ten ways to harden a child’s heart
- I am saving money by not paying Christian school tuition
- Education in Georgia is changing
- Getting a high GPA is the best way for my child to get the HOPE scholarship
- Children from Christian families should be missionaries in the public schools
- Education in America is improving
- Hearing God’s Word is fairly important for the well being of my child
- What is a Christian school?
- Five reasons parents disagree about education?
More perspectives on education and family:
- Getting to the heart of behavior
- Tell the truth
- Making an attitude of gratitude more than a platitude
- Ten Ways to harden a child’s heart toward God
- Do your best
- Love them, discipline them
- Thy Word I have hid in my heart
- Christians don’t quit
- I will be God
- Web wakeup
- God is the accountant
- Crushed by guilt
- Lost and gained
- Individuality under God
- Lessons learned in the business world
- Reading Choices That Honor God
- Thoughts as a parent