Please join us for a cup of coffee and some lively discussion at our new Friday Forums. Pulling content from a variety of sources, we will begin each forum with a brief, topical discussion prompt to provoke our thinking on a particular subject. This will be followed by open discussion about the forum topic as well as other matters that are important to CCS Parents. We will plan for each forum to last about an hour, but the informal discussion format will allow for some flexibility. Feel free to come for a portion of the forum and take off whenever you need to. Please register for the Forums below. Here are the dates and Forum topics:
Forum Schedule & Topics:
- January 26, 2018 at 8:15 a.m.
- Bobby & Sally Sittin’ in a Tree: Navigating crushes, heartbreaks and “young love”
- February 16, 2018 at 8:15 a.m.
- Parental Perseverance: Perspective and stamina through all the seasons of parenting
- March 9, 2018 at 8:15 a.m.
- Settled Science or False Religion? Preparing children for the Creation/Evolution battle
- April 13, 2018 at 8:15 a.m.
- Logs & Specks: Helping our children become reflexive vs. reactive thinkers