All camp grades are based on 2021-2022 school year
K-8 Baseball Hitting and Pitching Lessons
This Summer we are offering Baseball Hitting and/or Pitching Lessons with All-State Performer, Wyatt Reardon.
1 on 1 Training – 3 Sessions for $100: Three 45 minute lessons (Pitching or Hitting)
Train w/ a Friend – 3 session for $150: Three 1 hour lessons (Hitting only)
Summer Volleyball Practice
12 Hours of fundamentals and game development. Please note, unless unavailable, attending at least one of these camps is required for participation in the 2021 season, but attending each is encouraged.
- Session I| June 14–17 (MS 9:30am-12:30pm and HS 2:30pm-5:30pm)
- Session II| June 21–24 (MS 9:00am-12:00pm and HS 6:00pm-9:00pm)
- Session III | July 5 –8 (MS 9:30am-12:30pm and HS 2:30pm-5:30pm)
*Special Pricing Packages*
- Attend 1 Session – $150,
- Attend 2 Sessions – $250
- Attend all 3 Sessions – $300
Campers will learn dances, cheers, sideline chants, stunts, jumps, and more. You don’t want to miss this!
- MS/HS Cheer (6th-12th grade)—$100 | June 7-10, 9:00am -12:00pm
- Jr Cheer (1st-5th grade)—$75| June 14-17, 10:00am -12:00pm
Summer Soccer Practice
Practices focusing on fundamentals, skill development, and game development with HS Boys’ Coach, Grayson Rogers. Please note, unless unavailable, this camp is required for participation in the 2021 season.
- Grades 5th—12th | June 14—17, 4:00pm —6:00pm
Cherokee Christian is heading into the 4th year of MS & HS wrestling. Coach Hechavarria is looking to add students to our teams. This camp is for anyone interested, no experience required.
- Junior | Grades 3rd -5th | June 14 -17, 1:00pm-2:30pm
- Middle School | Grades 6th –8th |July 12-15, 1:00pm—2:30pm
- HS Session I | Grades 9th –12th |June 14-17, 2:30pm—5:00pm
- HS Session II | Grades 9th –12th |July 12-15, 2:30pm—5:00pm
Camp ELITE with skills trainer Brett Camp
- Grades 8th—12th | July 12—15, 12:00pm—2:30pm
He played varsity basketball at Johnson University for 4 seasons as a point guard. Brett led the nation in 3 point shooting percentage during the 2016-17 season making just under 50%. Since beginning my training career, Brett has worked with players ranging from Kindergarten to NBA draft prospects. Recently has had the opportunity to train NCAA Division 1 All-Americans, WNBA First Round Picks, a former NCAA Division 1 leading scorer, an SEC 6th man of the year, All SEC players, NBA G-League players, Overseas professionals, small college basketball All-Americans, and high school players that received all-state and all region honors. Brett specialize in running skills camps and clinics as well as daily training sessions that focus on building a player’s skill set with their ultimate basketball dreams in mind.
Jr. Basketball Camp
Summer Basketball Practice
10 hours of camp focusing on fundamentals, game development, and competitive games from Coaches Dale Crowell & Alex Teate. Please note, unless unavailable, these camps are required for participation in 2021-22 season.
- Session I | 5th—12th Girls | June 21—June 24, 10:30am – 1:00pm
- Session II | 9th—12th Boys | June 21—June 24, 1:00pm—3:30pm
- Session III | 5th—8th Boys | June 21—June 24, 3:30pm—6:00pm
Basketball Open Gym
Work on your shot, ball handling, or scrimmage with friends for a couple of hours in the CCS gym.
- June 8nd–July 22th (10 Dates) 6/15, 6/17, 7/6 ,7/8, 7/12, 7/13, 7/15, 7/19, 7/20, & 7/22
- Grades 5th—12th | 6:00pm–8:00pm
Summer Strength Training
CCS is offering a comprehensive Strength, Speed and Agility program for young men and women in Grades 7-12. All athletes are instructed on proper lifting techniques and safety procedures. This program is designed to help prevent injuries and increase an athlete’s strength, power and agility with Coaches Alex Teate (Boy’s) and Tisha Goodrich (Girl’s)
- June 7th–July 22th (6 Weeks)
- 7th—12th Girls |M, T & TR |12:00pm–1:30pm
- 7th—12th Boys |M, T & TR |10:30pm–12:00pm