Reserve a seat for your child!
CCS has a new reenrollment process for all families returning in the 24-25 school year!
In addition to managing tuition payments, beginning with the 24-25 school year, we have partnered with FACTS to manage most of our student services such as new student applications, enrollment, grades, attendance tracking, etc.
Each family should receive an email from FACTS with instructions for reenrollment -or- you can follow the instructions below.
NOTE: To guarantee a seat for a returning student, you must complete reenrollment by midnight on February 5th, 2024. Starting February 6th, we will start placing new students in classes, potentially filling them to capacity.
Questions? Please contact our registar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Follow the steps below to begin.
Create a FACTS Family Portal Account
- Go to the CCS FACTS Family Portal
- Select Create New Family Portal Account
- Enter the email address you have on file with CCS*
- Select Create Account
- You will receive an email from FACTS to finish setting up your account
NOTE: If you are asked for CCS’s district code, please enter CHE-GA.
* If you are unsure of this email address, please contact us.
Complete Reenrollment For Each Student
- Log into the FACTS Family Portal
- Go to left-side Navigation Menu
- Click on Apply/Enroll
- Click on Enrollment/Reenrollment
- Complete the Enrollment Packet and pay the reenrollment fee for each student.