Tuition & Financial Aid
Pursuing excellence & affordability!
An investment worth making…
There is really no way around it. Private education at any level can cost a lot of money. At CCS, we are truly mindful of this fact. We work hard to operate as cost-effectively as possible while upholding standards of excellence that are essential to our mission. Our sincere desire is that every parent who is committed to providing the kind of educational expericence CCS offers will be able to do so at an affordable price. Personal sacrifices may still be necessary, but a Christian education at CCS is an investment worth making.
2023/24 School Year
|Grade||Annual Tuition||Student Life Fee|
Important Tuition Details:
- Tuition may be paid in full for an additional 3% discount.
- Monthly, quarterly, and semester payment plans available without additional finance charges.
- Tuition includes all textbook fees for Pre-K-12.
Family Loyalty Discounts
Are monthly tuition payment plans available to families?
What are the deadlines to apply for tuition assistance?
Is tuition assistance available for all grades?
Are there other tuition assistance opportunities such as academic merit or athletic scholarships?
Does tuition assistance need to be repaid?
Can families of new students apply for tuition assistance before submitting a new student application?
Yes… sort of. While families new to CCS may apply for tuition assistance ahead of acceptance, tuition assistance is neither considered nor awarded until a student has applied and been accepted. Our Admissions department will help guide you during this process.
Must returning families fill out the tuition assistance form every year?
Quick Links & Facts:
Other Quick Links:
- Required before applying for scholarship
- Our 23/24 application opens in January 2023
Financial Assistance Deadlines:
- Applications open in January each year, for both returning and new families.
- Application must be fully completed & submitted by April 20th. Applications received afterwards will not receive the same consideration.
- CCS will review and return award decisions to families in early May.
- CCS uses a partner company, FACTS Management, to collect and process the family financial information needed to make tuition assistance decisions.
- FACTS also enables monthly tuition payment plans, available to all families.