Before & after care for students.
CCS offers a before/after school program for grades K-12 called GrowthCare. It is designed to assist those parents who need to drop off their children early (7:00 a.m.) or pick up their children late (up to 6:00 p.m.). GrowthCare personnel provide a well-supervised, protected, and nurturing environment.
The morning session begins in the gymnasium where students may socialize, read, or engage in mild physical activity. At 8:25 a.m. students are dismissed to classrooms. The afternoon session meets in a designated area for periods of structured homework and unstructured, supervised recreation. A snack is provided in the afternoon.
GrowthCare fees are usage-based on the following schedule and no pre-registration is needed for occasional usage.
- No payment is due at the time of service
- Statements will be mailed at the beginning of the following month, detailing dates and times of GrowthCare usage
- Payment may be made online or sent to the school
|3:35 - 4:35 p.m.||1st Hour - $8.00/child|
|4:35 - 5:35 p.m.||2nd Hour - $8.00/child|
|5:35 - 6:00 p.m.*||3rd Hour - $8.00/child|
- Parents go to the front office to pick up their child in the afternoon.
- All times are rounded up to the nearest hour.
- * After 6:00 PM, GrowthCare is billed at $1 per minute.
|One Session - 7:00 - 8:25 a.m.||Session Cost - $8.00/child|