Before & after care for students.
CCS offers a before/after school program for grades PreK-12 called GrowthCare. It is designed to assist those parents who need to drop off their children early (7:00 a.m.) or pick up their children late (up to 6:00 p.m.). GrowthCare personnel provide a well-supervised, protected, and nurturing environment.
The morning session begins in the Primary School gym where students may socialize, read, or engage in mild physical activity.
- At 7:45 a.m., all 7th-12th grade students are allowed to walk to up to the Secondary School.
- At 8:25 a.m., all PreK-6 students are dismissed to classrooms.
The afternoon session meets in a designated area for periods of structured homework and unstructured, supervised recreation. A snack is provided in the afternoon.
GrowthCare fees are usage-based on the following schedule and no pre-registration is needed for occasional usage.
- No payment is due at the time of service
- Growthcare charges will post to your FACTS account on a monthly basis.
|3:30 - 3:35||Grace Period|
|3:35 - 4:35||$10**|
|4:35 - 5:35||$10**|
|5:35 - 6:00||$10**|
|4:00 - 5:00||$10**|
|5:00 - 6:00||$10**|
- Parents go to the Primary School front office to pick up their student(s) in the afternoon.
- **We bill in full hour increments. All times are rounded up to the nearest hour.
- After 6:00 PM, GrowthCare is billed at $1 per minute.
|One Session - 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.||Session Cost - $10 for each child|