Carpool Lanes and Tips
Tip 1: Carpool Tag Colors
- Primary School tags are green.
- Secondary School tags are orange.
Tip 2: Primary School (K-6) Dropoff and Pickup
- Morning Carpool:
- Display your carpool tags.
- All students must wait for an adult to open the car door or give directions to get out of the car.
- Afternoon Carpool:
- Display your carpool tags. Personnel will scan your tag to call your student.
- Students will be escorted to their cars.
Tip 3: Use Carpool lanes based on the grades of your students
- If you only have K-6th grade students
- User either lane 2 or lane 3
- If you only have 7th-12th grade students
- Enter lane 1, then proceed on through to the Secondary School
- If you have a combination of K-6th and 7th-12th grade students
- Enter lane 1
- Drop off/Pick up your K-6th student first
- Proceed to Secondary School
Tip 4: Lanes 1 – 3
Tip 5: Secondary School Carpool
The Secondary School carpool circles the building counterclockwise.
- Morning Carpool starts at 8:00 AM and finishes at 8:25 AM for both Primary and Secondary Schools.
- Secondary School students are not permitted in the building before 8 AM.
- All Secondary School students, whether in carpool or driving themselves, must enter via the cafe doors in the morning.
- Afternoon Primary School Carpool starts at 3:05 PM and ends at 3:30 PM.
- Afternoon Secondary School Carpool starts at 3:20 PM and ends at 3:45 PM. Please don’t arrive before 3:10PM.
- If you are picking up both Primary and Secondary School students, please do not arrive before 3:10 PM.
Using Carpool Tags
- Each family gets one (or more) carpool tags.
- Please display your all of your carpool tags prominently so the QR code can be easily scanned.
Getting Carpool Tags
- Carpool tags are mailed to each family before the start of the school year.
- If you need an additional tag, contact the front office.