Carpool Lanes and Tips
Tip: Carpool Tag Colors
- Yellow = Kindergarten to 3rd grade students
- Blue = 4th to 6th grade students
- Pink = Secondary School students
Tip: Primary School (K-6) Dropoff and Pickup
- Please show your yellow and/or blue carpool tags during morning carpool.
- During morning carpool, all students must wait for an adult to open the car door or give directions to get out of the car.
- Similarly for afternoon carpool, please display carpool tags. Kindergarten to 3rd grade students will be escorted to their cars.
Carpool lanes are based on the grade(s) of your student(s).
K – 6th Grade Only
Enter via Lane 2 or 3
7th – 12th Only
Enter Lane 1. Proceed straight through to the Secondary School.
K – 6th plus 7th – 12th Siblings
Enter Lane 1, drop off/pick up your Primary School student, then proceed to the Secondary School.
Where Are Lanes 1 – 3?
What about the Secondary School Carpool?
The Secondary School carpool circles the building counterclockwise.
- Morning Carpool starts at 8:00 AM and finishes at 8:25 AM for both Primary and Secondary Schools.
- During this time of heightened COVID-19 focus, students should expect to have their temperature checked on arrival.
- Secondary School students are not permitted in the building before 8 AM.
- All Secondary School students, whether in carpool or driving themselves, must enter via the cafe doors in the morning.
- Afternoon Primary School Carpool starts at 3:05 PM and ends at 3:30 PM.
- Afternoon Secondary School Carpool starts at 3:20 PM and ends at 3:45 PM. Please don’t arrive before 3:10PM.
- If you are picking up both Primary and Secondary School students, please do not arrive before 3:10 PM.
Using Carpool Tags
- Each family gets one (or more) carpool tags.
- Please display your all of your carpool tags prominently so the QR code can be easily scanned.
Getting Carpool Tags
- Carpool tags are mailed to each family before the start of the school year.
- If you need an additional tag, contact Jenny or Kimberly in the front office.