Thank you for supporting Christian education!
The Lord has always been very gracious to Cherokee Christian Schools. He has provided in many ways over the last 30 years through contributions to various capital campaigns. Some examples include:
- Primary School Building in 2000
- Primary School Extension Wing in 2003
- Essential Campus Infrastructure in 2005
- Land Purchase in 2006
- Additions to Primary School Building in 2006 & 2007
- Land Purchase in 2008
- Secondary School Building in 2009
We are developing plans for a new Capital Campaign to complete several campus enhancement projects that will directly benefit students. Check back soon for more details.
Note: Cherokee Christian Schools, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, so your contributions are tax-deductible.