Redirect Part of Your State Taxes to Scholarships
Carry out the Great Commission, enable the next generation to get a great education, and take control of your tax money – it’s that simple!
Through GOAL, every dollar you direct to scholarships will be a dollar you receive back as a CREDIT against state taxes owed!
The benefits of redirecting a portion of your state taxes:
- See more children learn about CHRIST
- Help kids afford a PREMIER education
- Control how your TAXES are spent
Four Easy Steps
- Tell us how much of your state tax to redirect to scholarships:
- Married couples filing jointly maximum $2,500
- Single filer maximum $1,000
- S Corps, LLCs, partnerships maximum $10,000
- We’ll complete the paperwork for you and submit it to GOAL.
- Send your contribution by check or credit card to GOAL.
- Receive a dollar for dollar credit when you file your Georgia taxes for the tax year of your contribution!
…for EVERY DOLLAR you direct to scholarships, you receive that dollar back as a CREDIT AGAINST TAXES owed!
To redirect your tax dollars, complete the online application or call Kim Howell, Christie Murphey, Cassie Hayward or Robin Lee TODAY at 678-494-5464.