My Schoology Parent account has an overwhelming number of email notifications. How do I limit notifications?
- Log in to your parent Schoology account. In the upper right corner, click on the down arrow, and select your name (not your student’s name).
- Click the down arrow again and choose Settings.
- Click the Notifications tab.
- Select Turn Off All Notifications to establish a baseline.
- Next, selectively turn these notifications back ON:
- Course Update Posted – when a teacher posts an announcement to the class
- Course Content Created (optional) – when the teacher adds something to the course, like a new assignment. This may send you a lot of notifications
- School Update – for school-wide announcements
- Receive a private message – when a teacher sends you a private message in Schoology